<body>
Pen Dakwat Hitam

DISCLAIMER



http://aku-sebatang-pen.blogspot.com/
Photobucket
08/04/1990 and where are my presents?
SMKJ
SMKAJB. CLASS 2007.
UM (MEDIC MBBS).
Male. Malay. Johor Bahru
STAY or kindly LEAVE!

FOLLOW ME


feedjit

AFFILIATES

@UM
Azrul Asri Danial Farid Ibnu Shahputri Umi Sofiah Ieka Zazili Piqa Ara Izzah Mas Sakura

@PASUM
Mira Nina Sharah Aqmar Dhamirah Ainin

@SMKAJB
Cha'a Amirul Isz Rya Munira Sa'ei Ikin Faiq Ajib Edlyn Fizi Ijat Adeq Payin Hikmah Eis Afiqah Ain Piqa Sapar

@OTHERS
Muthaqqaf Adip Yuan Zack Zukhairi Dashboard

flashbacks

June 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 May 2009 June 2009 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 September 2011

TAGBOARD





Saturday, February 14, 2009 @ 9:51 PM

Walking down the memory lane...

Hey guys! Whaddup? Hurm, recently i juz went for a walk down the memory lane. Well, you know what? It's pretty damn sucks! Haha. Not in a bad way lor. I've been reading novels from hlovate lately. And guess what? A whole bunch of old school memories juz flew back into action. That's why i said that i've been walking down the memory lane.

I'm not saying that the memories sucks. But, remembering them again is what made me felt like i wanna scream out loud. Wanna know why? Coz i really misses my high school life! There, i said it. Huhu. As you know, it has been a year since i haven't step on my high school ground. I wonder what had changed there during my absence. Whether good or bad. I hope not the latter. Actually, come to think of it. When i'm still in high school, i always asked myself "how long will i'll be stuck here?" but after i left for a year, yet another question comes to play "when will i go back there?". How ironic that is.

Well, i think it's not a crime for me to miss my high school life. Anyone with a right mind surely misses the joyous, never ending fun during that life time. I thought that after a year, i can surely forgets all the fun i had. But i was badly mistaken. Coz, all those memories are like a stubborn stain on the collar of a shirt - it won't go away easily.

Hurm, enough said. Maybe around next week, i'll be getting my mid-sem results. Wargh! Pray for me guys. These butterflies in my stomach juz kept pumping with adrenaline. They juz couldn't stop fluttering. Huhu. Anyway, i've still got less than 2 months before the final examination kicks in. Well, for the time being, i've got to study extremely hard like all hells break loose (hope not). I really hoping that i could score another 4 flat this time. Coz my future depends on it. Whether or not i join the squad of the lifesavers.

But before i embark on the journey through the life of a painfully never endings studies of a med student, i think i'm gonna make a detour to my beloved high school. Ahaks.